HR Programme Manager
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 12 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global bank based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a HR programme manager.
Key responsibilities of the HR programme manager:
- Driving the core HR processes, projects and people strategy
- Work with senior management to develop and deliver the HR program in line with the broader people strategy
- Support the HR Director with compliance with regulatory requirements
- Communicate HR project plans with clear timelines and stakeholder management
- Support the annual HR lifecycle i.e performance management, compensation, talent management etc.
- Manage the business analysis and project management for projects as required
As the HR Business Partner you will have 7+ years experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience working within financial services is desirable but not essential. You will have strong project management experience and have excellent judgement when making decisions. Strong analytical and quantitative skills is required, along with the ability manage high volumes of work and understand HR processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the HR Business Partner role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.