Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 09 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading law firm is looking to hire a HR generalist to join their busy Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the HR generalist:
- Support HR management in supporting the business areas with any employee issues that may arise in line with policies and procedures
- Assist in the recruitment process, working closely with external providers
- Produce and analyse monthly HR reports (leave, budgets, etc.)
- Set up any meeting & event requirements
- Maintain HR system, personnel files and the intranet and manage the department’s filing, shredding & archiving to ensure compliance with policies
- On boarding new staff, managing the starter and leaver process
- Disciplinary and grievance management
- Support with the payroll
- Support the HR manager on various tasks for the department
As the HR generalist you will have 2 year's experience in a similar role working in a fast paced environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will work with complete discretion and have the ability to maintain confidentiality. You will have excellent numerical & analytical skills, with very strong attention to detail. You will be familiar to work in a fast faced environment and be encouraged by an ever changing work day.
If you are interested in the HR generalist role please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.