Salary €27,000 - €29,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global professional services firm based in Dublin is looking to hire fluent French, German and English speaking team members.
Key responsibilities of the team leader:
- Build out the team – ensuring that all roles within the span are filled by people that possess the appropriate skills and manages the team to achieve or exceed stated goals: volume targets, recruitment quality expectations, etc
- Works close with the team to provide them with feedback on the quality of the submissions and identify any training opportunities that may exist within the team
- Provide management with regular updates on the problems or issues that might impact the quality of the recruitment, the turn-around time of recruitment or any other deliverable
- Effectively communicates all decisions and any required conditions to the management
- Monitor each team member activities and load to ensure there is a proper balance between the talent, knowledge and skills of the team to the size of the activities they are being asked to work
- Assign service level standards (SLAs) so that each team member knows when activities must be performed and communicates those SLAs to the manager so they know how to properly communicate expectations to their customers
- Monitor the individual pipelines of each sourcing to ensure there is proper follow-up on all candidate
As the team leader you will have 5-7 years of work experience preferably 2-3 years in recruitment also experience in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures for sourcing and team management with experience in strategic planning and execution (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have the ability to maintain working knowledge of recruitment and to be able to answer questions as needed, have Strong organisational skills and Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team leader to join a successful organisation based in Dublin. If you are interested in the team leader role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.