Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 12 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A rare permanent Research Officer (executive officer level) job within the education and training department has arisen with a well established public entity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the research officer:
- Report directly to the Head of Education and Training on all matters relating to the education and training section
- Provide, organise, execute and support identified projects so as to support objectives in protecting the public and ensure good standards in doctor's education, training and continuing practice
- Organise, execute and support specific tasks and on-going procedures in accreditation in medical education, accreditation of clinical training sites
- Monitor, review and report on quality and assessment of medical knowledge and skills of applicants
- Organise and execute internal and external communication
- Make suggestions for improvements to activity and procedures
- Arrange, schedule and support meetings including taking minutes
- Maintain relevant database and ICT systems
As the research officer you will have good knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework. You will be able to adapt to changing demands and be highly organised with strong attention to detail. Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, work as part of a team and work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality are essential requirements for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an executive officer to join a successful organisation in a prime central location with a range of fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in the research officer role, please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.