Location Dublin South
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading international construction company based in Dublin South is looking to hire a site administrator.
Key responsibilities of the site administrator:
- Management of drawings from senior management; uploading onto the relevant system and distribute drawings to contractors
- Ensure quality plans are being maintained by on site staff
- Ordering of supplies to be used on site
- Managing the delivery expenses and liaise with accounts department with all relevant documentation
- Office administration including email management, report writing and maintaining contact details of all relevant personnel relating to specific ongoing projects
As the site administrator you will have a can do attitude with excellent Microsoft Packages skills. Previous experience in a construction role is preferred for this position. This role assists management with the smooth running of projects from start to finish so good organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks is important for this position.
If you are interested in the site administrator role please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.