Membership Services Executive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 24 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A well established professional education body in Dublin is looking to hire a membership services executive to join their membership department.
Key responsibilities of the membership services executive:
- Implement new membership CRM system, iMIS
- Responsible for the professional delivery of membership services
- Enhance and deliver on the membership value proposition
- Promote association membership
- Input to quarterly ezine ICQ re-membership related activity
- Support Membership Committee
As the membership services executive you will have 2+ years' experience promoting and organising membership uptake, ideally in a professional services capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be efficient and engaging with prospective members and will be the face of the membership team, willing to answer any questions and be able to answer questions on the value of the membership.
If you are interested in the membership services executive role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.