Salary €27,000 - €30,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 24 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A well known FMCG plant in Naas is looking to hire a HR administrator to provide administrative support within the HR department and take responsibility for specific projects.
Key responsibilities of the HR administrator:
- Draft new job specs for approval
- Advertise roles
- Screen applications
- Arrange Interviews
- Preparation for Interviews including: Pre-Employment Questionnaires, ID Checks
- Conduct weekly/Monthly HR Induction
- Arrange In House Training Sessions
- Manage the appraisals database weekly
- Email dates of appraisals to managers in respect to 3 months, 6 months and yearly appraisals
- Ensure that HR Departmental and general filing system is maintained
- Preparation and follow up on HR related documents
- Note taking in meetings
- Assisting in low level disciplines
As the HR Administrator you will have a minimum of 1 year of experience within a HR support role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a can do attitude and the ability to work at a fast and ever changing pace. You will have excellent organisation skills and be comfortable with MS Office. A strong understanding and working knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures will be highly advantageous.
This is an ideal role for a HR Administrator looking to gain knowledge and experience in your chosen field.
If you are interested in the HR administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.