Location Dublin West
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 03 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading medical establishment has an immediate requirement for a strong office administrator to join their HR department.
Key responsibilities of the office administrator:
- Sorting all incoming/outgoing post
- Sorting all incoming mail on shared HR Email and disseminating to HR team member where appropriate
- Diary management for HR Team and HR meeting room
- Tracking of logs e.g. recruitment tracking, probation tracking, invoices, contract end dates etc.
- Keeping HR Notice board updated
- Ordering couriers and taxis
- Completion of salary certifications, confirmation of employment letters etc.
- Assisting the HR team with the recruitment administration
- Placing of advertisements and processing of applications
- Contacting interview candidates and preparing interview packs
- Coordinating interview arrangements e.g. catering etc.
- Follow through after interview e.g. letters to successful/non-successful candidates
- Garda Vetting / GNIB cards / Visa applications
- Processing of NCHD starter packs
- Dealing with internal and external HR queries (telephone and otherwise) in a professional manner and disseminating queries to the appropriate HR team member
- Organising Transition Year work experience programme
- Data input including training records, garda vetting details, leave records etc.
- Coordination of the Bike to Work scheme in collaboration with the HRIS Payroll Officer and Finance Department
- Arranging payments for staff via cheque requisitions
- Assisting with the administration of the Superannuation schemes
As the office administrator you will have a CIPD ideally and a 3rd level degree along with 3+ years' previous experience, ideally in a HR department (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be willing to be involved in day to day HR duties and ensure that the highest levels of confidentiality are maintained within the Department; ensuring that all policies and procedures identified by the establishment are respected. You will have excellent communication skills and respect the confidentiality, integrity and trust of the organisation.
If you are interested in the office administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.