Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 insurance Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading multinational organisation within the vehicle insurance industry are looking to recruit a Sales Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Own the development and selling of new products and services where identified
- Develop new relationships and new business with new customers
- Obtain required sign offs for implementation of new business or changes in commercial terms ensuring compliance with all audit requirements
- Manage the day to day requirements of our seller accounts including major insurers, credit hire and accident management companies
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the delivery of services to the customer base
- Conduct account reviews on a regular basis in line with the size and requirements of the account and meeting seller requirements
- Maintain events and hospitality records as necessary
- Complete weekly reporting and be responsible for managing the effectiveness of all data on the companies CRM tool
You will have demonstrably successful selling experience into the vehicle insurance industry, with a track record of new business wins. Several years’ experience of successful account management in a similar or relevant industry. Knowledge and understanding of the automotive claims processes. Sound creative ability with PowerPoint and good presentation skills. Good operating knowledge of both Excel and Word. Good commercial and planning skills. Excellent relationship management skills. Desire to find new opportunities and drive through to conclusion.