Senior Bids Specialist
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international law firm are looking to recruit a Senior Bids Specialist. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the senior bids specialist:
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to obtain the information required
- Document production including developing and writing content, drafting documents and key messages
- Project manage the document production and submission process
- Identifying, tracking and coordinating opportunities to pitch for work
- Oversee the Bids IT infrastructure information systems, software and processes
- Upkeep of management information and tracking of bids on a continuous basis
Previous experience in a similar bids position required, along with knowledge of the professional services industry. You will have excellent written and communication skills and project management and organisation skills. Ability to effectively engage with and influence diverse teams of senior individuals and to work to deadlines, manage multiple projects and deliver under pressure to a high standard.