Business Development Executive
Location Dublin West
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading multinational FMCG corporation based in Dublin West is looking to hire a Business Development executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the business development executive:
- Maximise sales of the Food Services division of the organisation and ensure success of business and personal targets
- Maintain and develop relationships across all divisions, where you will communicate information relating to customer activity
- Ensure accounts are maintained to the required standards to achieve required objectives
- Utilise and manage the divisions database in order to provide accurate information relating to customers and orders which is communicated to senior management daily
- Attend trade and industry events
- Update management at meetings on performance of the region
As the business development executive, you will be responsible for delivery of volume via clients, by using a mixture of face-to-face selling, CRM and demonstrations to reach new customers. You will be fully responsible for engaging and implementing activities across all customers and will liaise internally and externally to ensure excellence in execution.
Previous experience in selling in the food service market is desirable for this position as well as a knowledge and understanding of all areas of the FMCG market, including food service trends and being commercially aware. You will also be a self-starter who has the ability to develop customer relationships.
If you are interested in the business development executive role please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.