TERMS & CONDITIONS – ROBERT WALTERS SALARY SURVEY SURVEY PRIZE DRAW
Robert Walters Operations whose Registered Office is at:
11 Slingsby Place St Martin's Courtyard, London, WC2E 9AB
Reg No: 310265 (“Robert Walters”)
ROBERT WALTERS SALARY SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Robert Walters Salary Survey” (“the Survey”) created by Robert Walters Operations, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3621607 and registered office at 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin’s Courtyard, London WC2E 9AB and Robert Walters Operations, a company registered in Ireland with company number 310265 and registered office at Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC, Dublin 1 (“RW”). A reference to the “RW Group” means RW and its affiliates.
2. RW Survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open and available to anyone who is resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland and is not employed by a Robert Walters Group company.
3. RW have partnered with a third-party supplier to provide the winner of the Prize Draw with pre-loaded MasterCard card with an agreed amount by the relevant consultant (or the equivalent in Euros) which can be used anywhere that accepts payment by MasterCard (the “Card”).
4. To enter, all you will need to do is complete the Survey and fill in the prize draw form at: https://robertwalters.co.uk/diversity-and-inclusion/D-and-I-2023-survey-form.html. Please make sure you enter your contact details correctly so that we may contact you if you win. RW is not responsible for incorrect details provided by you during registration caused by factors outside of RW’s control. You may enter no more than once. If you submit more than one entry, your further entries will not be counted.
5. This Prize Draw will run from 14th September until 23:59 GMT on 29th September 2023. Entries received before or after this time will not be counted.
6. To be eligible to win the Prize Draw Card, you must:
- Complete the survey;
- Be 18 years of age or older; and
- Provide your name, company name and title, specialisation, email address, and city/country you are located.
7. RW will pick the winner of the Prize Draw using a third-party random number generator on 29th September 2023. Winners will be notified by email as soon as they have been selected. After the successful winner is contacted, there will be an approximate 4 – 6 week wait time before they receive the Card. RW is not responsible for any delays to wait time.
8. By entering the Prize Draw, you acknowledge and accept that RW’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives are available.
9. If, in the sole discretion of RW, if it is decided that entry to the Prize Draw has been unfairly manipulated (for example use of spamming activities) the entrant will be disqualified. You may forward links to the Survey page to your friends, colleagues and family.
10. Entries including material that RW deems (in its sole discretion) to be inappropriate, offensive, invalid or illegal will be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
11. In the event that a winning entry is invalid or disqualified, RW will select a new winner, and such decision shall be final.
12. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition and you will make yourself available for such activities on reasonable notice by RW.
13. If you are notified by RW that you are the winner of the Prize Draw, you will be asked to provide RW with some information to allow a “Know Your Customer” check (“Check”) to be completed. As part of the Check, you will be asked for the following information: full name, date of birth, full UK or Ireland registered address, National Insurance number, copy of ID (drivers licence or passport). You will not be eligible to receive a Card if you fail to provide such information or fail the Check.
15. For winners' details, send a stamped address envelope to the following address: Robert Walters Operations Limited, Marketing Department, 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin’s Courtyard, London WC2E 9AB.
16. RW reserves the right to withdraw this Prize Draw at any time in the event that for reasons beyond its reasonable control it is not possible to honour the prize. In such cases we will notify you of such via the email that you submitted upon entry to the Prize Draw.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RW Group excludes any and all liability (including any indirect or consequential losses) arising from or in relation to the Survey and the Prize Draw, or the accepting or using of any prize, including but not limited to any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants, howsoever caused.
18. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the England and Wales.