Contract type: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Daniel Brennan
Job reference: 50959013/001
Date posted: 20 September 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/risk 2023-09-20 2023-11-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters have partnered exclusively on this role with a fintech firm that has just entered the Irish market in the search for a Risk Manager who will join their Dublin office and report to the Head of Risk.
As the Risk Manager you will:
• Assist the Head of Risk in the day – to – day oversight of the company’s true and perceived risks
• Assist in the management and oversight of the outsourcing arrangements related to risk
• Support the Head of Risk with the development and integration of the Risk management framework, Risk appetite framework, and Risk appetite statement across various business activities
• Conduct Risk assessments (business, customer, product etc) to get a holistic view of risks, analysing both and potential threats
• Support the company on implementing an adequate internal control framework to drive constant improvements as well as risk mitigation
• Provide support to the Head of Risk with the design and implementation of appropriate risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience (eg reporting to management ad board of directors)
• Implement and maintain business continuity plans recovery measures to limit risks and exposures
The Risk Manager will have strong Risk Management experience, and knowledge of local regulatory requirements. They will great people skills and be pragmatic and commercial in their approach to problem solving and decision making.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0858030050
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.