Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant: Daniel Brennan
Job reference: 50966243/001
Date posted: 20 September 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/risk 2023-09-20 2023-11-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are delighted to partner with an global asset manager in the search for a Senior Risk Manager role to join their Dublin office.
The Senior Risk Manager will report into the Head of Risk:
• Responsibility for delivery of Company risk reporting within the Risk function
• Regulatory risk reporting focus for both the suite of UCITS and AIFs under management, and for the
• Responsibility for liquidity and stress testing for the Management Company.
• Global exposure calculation, under commitment and VaR approach, leverage using the tool in place
• Credit risk monitoring and credit analysis on treasury counterparts, mainly banks and major financial institution if required
• Proactive engagement across the Management Company on risk indicators, in particular with the Investment team in the analysis of regulatory risk relative to investment decisions.
• Leading the management of management of the regulatory risk and key company risk exposure analysis, credit, market, investment etc.
• Delivering the annual ICAAP and COREP processes and capital adequacy monitoring on a monthly basis
The Senior Risk Manager will have strong financial risk experience in the asset management industry and will have the ability to lead the development of the function across the business and to work collaboratively with other business owners.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.