Group Operational Risk Manager
Salary €80,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50906683/001
Date posted 13 March 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/risk 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to join a highly reputable insurance firm in Dublin as the Group Operational Risk Manager has become available.
The Group Operational Risk Manager will:
Support the Group Operational Risk Director with the ongoing implementation and maturing of the ORMF
- Maintain and support the provision of consistent and impactful risk reporting structures having close collaboration with the Group Operational Risk Director and Local Entity CROs
- Design and implement standardised reporting that would include dashboards and specific risk deep dives where necessary.
- Support and Challenge 1st line ICF and ORMF implementation activities and recommend actions and improvements as required alongside relevant reporting and communication processes. Areas of focus would include 3rd party risk management, outsourcing and business process risk across the key operational services.
- Contributing to the necessary Risk Team activities for the Risk Committee, Board reports and other governance for reporting as required.
- Provide targeted control testing or assurance reviews and reporting in an independent 2nd line capacity in relation to the ICF and ORMF applied in the 1st line.
The Group Operational Risk Manager will have strong operational risk experience in the insurance sector and will have great communication skills.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Get in touch
+353 1 673 0834