Credit Risk Senior Manager
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50906633/001
Date posted 13 March 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/risk 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to work as the Credit Risk Senior Manager for a leading financial services firm in Dublin has become available.
As the Credit Risk Senior Manager you will:
- Participate in initial and ongoing due diligence of clients. Perform quantitative and qualitative credit assessments, prepare accurate and rigorous written analysis, set internal ratings, recommend credit limits, and manage annual portfolio credit review processes.
- Trade approval recommendations: Respond in a timely manner to provide risk-based recommendations and decisions on new trade requests.
- Build strong working relationship with external clients, internal business partners including Sales & Trading colleagues, Risk counterparts, Legal and Operations.
- Risk monitoring: Undertake regular exposure analysis including internal stress testing and monitoring of financial data and operational reports
- Assist other senior Risk colleagues in the development, monitoring and evaluation of all appropriate corporate credit policies and frameworks.
- Work closely within the Risk teams to evaluate the credit portfolio based on various parameters including but not limited to credit quality and concentration risks within defined boundaries.
- Participate in the annual ICAAP process, evaluating the impact of various credit risks and stress testing on the firms capital assessment.
The Credit Risk Senior Manager will be very Familiar with financial commodity products and have a understanding of related credit exposure as well as experience in reviewing credit policies/frameworks.
For a confidential conversation email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
+353 1 673 0834