IT and Cyber Risk Manager
Salary €80,000 - €110,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50861593/001
Date posted 12 January 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/risk 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to work for a major international Fintech firm as the IT & Cyber Security Risk Manager in their office in Dublin has become available.
As the IT and Cyber Risk Manager you will be:
● Ensure all relevant IT & Cyber risks are
identified and effectively managed by a robust control environment.
● Contributing to the advancement and execution of IT & Cyber Risk
activities and programs, such as Risk & Control Self-Assessment (‘CSA’, Risk
Event Management, Third Party Risk Management (‘PRM’, Risk Appetite
KRI monitoring, Committee reporting.
● Using metrics and testing to provide meaningful independent oversight and
challenge to drive FLOD risk and control management.
● Drive efforts to ensure capture of FLOD remediation plans, management of
issues and timely reporting of threats.
● Verifying that optimal controls relating to major systems and their
implementation are in place and operating effectively from a general control
and security perspective
● Managing a number of stakeholders providing them with information
reliability through IT risk assessment, bench marking and due diligence
● BHFS Risk teams point of contact on conversion issues and IT project
management risks and controls
● Supporting Operational Resilience activities to ensure plans remain current,
complete and aligned to regulatory expectations.
● Promoting and embedding a culture of risk management and mitigation
across the organisation, by facilitating training, workshops and collaborative
first line liaison.
As the IT and Cyber Risk Manager you will 5-8 year's experience in IT & Cyber Risk and payments or online ecommerce business in the European market as well as a strong understanding of Regulatory requirements and guidelines on ICT and Security Risk Management.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.