Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: €110,000 - €130,000 per annum
Consultant: Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job reference: 50995743/001
Date posted: 19 January 2024rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/operational-risk 2024-01-19 2024-03-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading Investment Bank in the search for Operational Risk Director to join their Dublin office.
The Operational Risk Director will be expected to:
• Lead the regional oversight, consultation, and challenge of ORM activities for the business and its operations
• Manage operational risk related regulatory interactions and reviews in Ireland
• Support the CRO in all matters relating to operational risk management
• Responsible for implementing the Operational Risk Management Framework
• Review Operational Risk policies and procedures and develop local policies and procedures as required
• Responsible for accurate, complete, objective identification and assessment of operational risk
• Support the CRO in developing the ORM risk appetite statement principles and measures
• Direct and have responsibility for the implementation of and reporting on all operational risk programmes
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key business and operational risk management partners and stakeholders
The Operational Risk Director will have strong experience in banking Operational Risk Management, preferably in capital markets and will be a very meticulous and organised individual.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.