Salary €60,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job Ref 50806903/001
Date posted 07 September 2022rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/compliance 2022-09-16 2022-11-06 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Dublin based financial services firm are looking for a compliance officer to join their team at manager level. You will be the lead for compliance in the Irish office and also take on MLRO responsibilities on a non PCF basis. They are looking or an experience compliance professional who is looking to take that next step up in their career. The role reports into the UK head of compliance. You will be the main point of contact with the Irish regulator.
Main responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Run the overall compliance strategy
- Advise the board on strategic projects both globally and nationally
- Implement compliance policies and processes into the business
- Ensure relationships are strengthened and maintained with the regulator
- Advise and train both the board and staff on compliance matters
- Act as MLRO and escalation point for AML matters
- Provide board reports
- Manage the risk based review
- Review and develop policies and procedures
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have experience in a compliance role within financial services. Ideally this will have been at the specialist or assistant manager level. You will be happy working as part of a larger group team but also comfortable running the Irish side of the business and compliance team. You will be strong in building relationships with a regulator. You will be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and looking for that step up in your career to manager level.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to Kelly-Anne Rainey at 0858030151 or email@example.com
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.