Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 engineering Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a growing materials supplier that is situated in Ballycoolin. The directors are searching to hire a strongly experienced warehouse manager to the team.
- Purchasing and procurement
- Answering customer queries over the phone and picking orders
- Rallying of stock levels and receipting of stock
- Dealing with complex orders, suppliers and negotiating
- Box quantities
- Ensuring to get bets prices from overseas customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally capable in using SAGE software
- Dealing with 15 – 20 quotes a day
As an experienced Warehouse Manager, you do not necessarily need be degree qualified but will have good numerical skills and can use excel adequately. A strong team leader is needed not to micro manage but to take the lead. A good people person who get on with and communicate with internal and external individuals and who has commercial acumen and a good negotiator ensuring to increase margins as current purchasing capabilities has hit its peak.
This is a great chance for an ambitious warehouse manager to join an expanding business with a good future.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.