Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Warehouse Planner. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Strategic forward planning including volume forecasting, trend analysis, resource & headcount requirements
- Weekly analysis of performance of planned resources to actual achieved, planned activities to actual received
- Strategic cost analysis of optimum shift patterns, optimum picking strategies to efficiently deliver the depot output
- Strategic planning for peak periods
- Weekly warehouse roster administration and hours, holidays etc. reconciliation
- KPI maintenance and generation to assist senior management in strategic review and future decisions
- Daily volume analysis and taking corrective actions steps in a pro active manner
- Preparation and coordination of huddles, training and PDR’s for warehouse employees
You will have previous experience in a similar warehouse planning role, along with the ability to work on your own initiative and have a consistent work methodology. Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Excellent attention to detail.