Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A large organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager, this is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the warehouse manager:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
As the warehouse manager you will have previous experience in warehouse management. Familiarity with warehousing systems and procedures essential. You will have strong management background along with excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you are interested in the warehouse manager role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.