Warehouse Shift Manager
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Warehouse Shift Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Managing all warehouse resources to ensure adequate availability at all times to facilitate the effective running of the warehouse to the required highest standard
- Implementing key improvement initiatives in operational productivity, capacity and environmental awareness
- Coordinating all warehouse shift activities in line with set targets and KPIs, to ensure effective cost control
- Utilise resources to maximise efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Lead the warehouse team to deliver a best in class service to our customers in line with the business objectives through all periods
- Assist in identifying training and development needs of staff in line with business objectives
- Assist with recruitment and selection of staff to meet business needs
You will have 5+ years management experience along with a qualification in logistics, supply chain or similar (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Proven track record in people management, productivity and cost control. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of continuous improvement preferred.