Night Warehouse Manager
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg industry are looking to recruit a Night Warehouse Manager. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the night warehouse manager:
- Assist the Management Team in delivering the Depot targets
- Actively promote the provision of best possible service to our customers within budgetary constraints whilst maintaining good staff relations
- Develop a work environment that will encourage employees to incorporate the company’s values and brands into their day to day activities and internal and customer interfaces
- Utilise such systems as the appraisal process and the output from Employee Survey’s to develop employees, the working environment and continuous improvement
- Manage the employees and activities on a shift basis
- Maintain and improve standards
- Monitor and assess KPI’s and where appropriate implement timely corrective actions.Maintain a working environment in line with Health & Safety, Food Safety & Quality legislation and ensure that employees are trained accordingly
As the night warehouse manager you will have previous experience in warehouse line management along with excellent people management skills. Thorough knowledge of distribution operations including specific processes such as Health & Safety, HACCP etc and Warehouse IT systems is essential.
If you are interested in the night warehouse line manager role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided.