Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 42000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client provides extensive experience in the construction and installation of gas network infrastructures, and on offer, right now, is an opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join their Dublin based team.
Role and responsibilities;
A strategic role ensuring the delivery of HSEQ objectives on a gas network contract
- Involvement at design and planning stages
- Support operational and contract management to achieve operational requirements safely
- Promote safe, healthy, realistic and achievable working practices at a strategic level
- Ensure that client requests are met in a timely manner
- Ensure all sub-contractors are HSEQ compliance
- Complete the required HSEQ audits in accordance BBCLG standards; Conduct other sitewide HSEQ audits and continuously improve the Site’s HSE management systems
- Assess HSEQ incidents and lead and support HSEQ investigations as required throughout various locations
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering HSEQ training across various sites
- Deputise for the HSEQ manager when required
- Any other duties, which may be required commensurate with the level of the post
This will suit a degree qualified candidate who has good knowledge of HSEQ management systems and strong technical writing ability. You will be able to foster a vibrant health and safety culture and will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have good working knowledge of environmental practices.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.