Head of Production
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 purchasing-and-procurement Dublin Dublin IE EUR 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is the largest manufacturer of both human and veterinary pharmaceuticals in Ireland. The company specialises in the development, production and marketing and distribution of generic pharmaceutical products. An outstanding opening has arisen for a Head of Production to join their workforce and take on a vital position that will have the successful candidate be responsible for leader of the daily production operation.
Role and responsibilities associated with opportunity;
- Overall management of the day the day production operation
- Directly manage the Production and Warehouse Manager
- Ensure overall performance of operation
- Support site business strategy
- Manage and lead performance through the supervising team
- Drive a high preforming environment and team culture and clear and two way communication
- Develop and maintain safety programs and the appropriate training
- Manage production budget
- Set KPIs for direct reports and monitor performance
This role will be suited to an experienced manger with 8 plus years in a leadership role across production operations, with a minimum of five in pharma. The successful candidate will be degree qualified, with a masters being preferred. You will have a strong level of interpersonal skills and innate ability to build relationships and are able to drive vision to create an inclusive culture of performance, development and continuous improvement. Must be proactive, excellent communicator who can solve problems.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.