Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client offers a full range of services and skills in communication and have multiple offices overseas. In their Dublin office an opportunity has become available for a contracts manager to join and report into the head of procurement and enjoy working for a highly succesful business.
- Build business and opportunity realisation plans from contract award to cover the entire contract lifecycle
- Prepare Executive level communication to cover project status and strategic information including industry-wide best practices
- Build key vendor relationships
- Contract and scope of contract negotiations
- Create internal guides to contracts for Procurement and other internal stakeholders
- Effective programme management: Ownership of project tasks, act as Procurement advisor to Business Leads and remotely manage implementation of contracts in line with negotiated legal and commercial terms
- Engage with Internal and External stakeholders to ensure project scope and timelines for implementation are achieved
- Monitor KPIs against envisioned state and adjust where necessary
- Be point of contact for complaints/issues and work with internal clients and vendor to resolve
- Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance, dealing with financial planning and forecasting
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience working on large projects, and will have experience managing IT or professional service related contracts. Keen eye for detail and strong financial acumen and data analytical skills. French language would be a distinct advantage but not essential in the role. Our client is encouraging people with a collaborative manner and developed negotiation to apply.
If you would like to hear more about this role, the please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.