Vendor Program Coordinator
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is highly successful in communications, leading the way, and has multiple offices abroad and as result of continued growth an opportunity is available for vendor program coordinator to take responsibility and work on vendor and contract management of existing and new deals, implementation and issue resolutions.
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts
- Build key vendor relationships
- Categorise vendors according to their classification (strategic/tactical/legacy/emerging)
- Ability to review and understand vendor financial status (reading & interpreting financial statements)
- Create internal guides to contracts for Procurement and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to build, implement and maintain relevant and impactful vendor management programs
- Remotely manage implementation of contracts in line with negotiations
- Monitor KPIs against envisioned state and adjust where necessary
- Be point of contact for complaints/issues and work with internal client and vendor to resolve
- Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance, dealing with financial planning and forecasting
It will be important for you to be degree qualified and will have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience. Strong attention to detail and financial knowledge and the ability to communicate and problem solve. It is essential that you can build and maintain good working relationships and are customer focused.
If you would like to hear more about this role, the please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.