Project / Programme Manager
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 engineering Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an established water and waste water engineer and are a prominent leader within this sector. An opportunity is available for a Project / Programme Manager to join the business’s project delivery area.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Report into the Commercial Director and Managing Director
- Ensure timely delivery of the project / program in line with Health, Safety, Quality and and Environmental standards
- Demonstrate a strong background of working with a main contractor
- Coordinate robust designs to meet customer requirements in line with budgets
- Can well as a part of a team
- Can instil and promote a strong health and safety culture
- Liaise and coordinate with agencies involved in the project
- Coordinate all testing and quality check procedures
- Ensure best practice program management
- Prepare contract program taking in input from all disciplines
- Mitigate risk of program through changing of methods of construction
- Managing supplier and subcontractors
- Managing cashflow on projects
- Preparations of monthly reports
The suitable candidate for this opportunity will withhold a minimum of three years working experience in the industry and have a level 8 construction or engineering related qualification and is chartered ideally. You will being able to manage a multiple discipline team in a high-pressure working environment and will have advanced communication and a high level of motivation.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.