Real Estate Technical Manager
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a successful asset management company and are interested in hiring an important person to their technical management capacity within the group. In this role, you will support the technical legal aspects of its activities and in its development all around Europe.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Report into the Asset Management Director
- Take control of technical aspects related to real estate
- Multipurpose role – investment and asset management
- Technical due diligence team lead
- Securing the acquisition and avoidance of technical traps and unforeseen capex
- Management of technical due diligence
- Visiting of Assets
- Challenging of Capex plan and technical audits
- Contribute to the due diligence
- Processes optimization
- Technical advisor to asset managers
- Project management of Capex works
- Construction of Capex plans with asset managers
- Technical contribution to the sale process after due diligence
The successful professional will ideally come from a quantity surveying background and has chartership with more than five years of working experience. Ability to combine technical culture and management of third parties and have an emphasis on analysis, rigour and quality. Expect to enjoy a fast growing company with a dynamic and innovative structure, with an entrepreneurial and multi-disciplinary culture.
If you would like to hear more information about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney.