Senior HSQE Advisor
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an established water and waste water engineer and are a prominent leader within this sector. An opportunity is available for a Senior HSQE Advisor to join the business’s shared services area.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to;
- Report into the Commerical Director and Managing Director
- Manage the day to day aspects of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental
- Withhold a proven track record working in the construction industry, civil engineering or M&E for a Main Contractor
- Be responsible for maintaining company standards and making improvements
- Can well as apart of a team in the delivery of the HSQE function
- Can instil and promote a strong health and safety culture
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental regulations
- Ensure standards are met at site level and through regular site audits
- Engage with customers on Health, Safety and Environmental matters
- Coordinate agencies involved
- Prepare and review preliminary and constriction stage Safety and Health plans
- Maintain Health and Safety Management System
- Maintain Quality Management System
- Maintain Environmental Management System
- Coordinate all testing and quality check procedures
- Preparations of monthly reports
The suitable candidate for this opportunity will withold a minimum of three years working experience in Construction, Civil Engineering or M&E and have extensive working knowledge of the Health and Safety and Welfare at work. You will be able to work as a part of team and have excellent interpersonal skills and are ambitious and highly motivated.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.