Vendor Coordinator Supervisor
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading communications group that offers a full range of services from skills through to brand asset production. This company has multiple offices and employs over 80,000 professionals worldwide and is a highly successful business reporting revenue of 9.6 billion in 2015. As a result of continued growth an opportunity has become available for vendor coordinator supervisor.
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts
- Build key vendor relationships
- Categorise vendors according to their classification (strategic/tactical/legacy/emerging)
- Ability to review and understand vendor financial status (reading & interpreting financial statements)
- Create internal guides to contracts for Procurement and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to build, implement and maintain relevant and impactful vendor management programs
- Remotely manage implementation of contracts in line with negotiations
- Monitor KPIs against envisioned state and adjust where necessary
- Be point of contact for complaints/issues and work with internal client and vendor to resolve
- Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance, dealing with financial planning and forecasting
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
This role will suit a candidate who will withhold two to 4 years of experience who has a strong attention to detail and sound financial knowledge and data analysis skills. Previous experience working in a fast pace procurement environment will be considered important in succeeding across this opportunity and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
If you would like to hear more about this role, the please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.