Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 engineering Dublin Dublin IE GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is the largest and long established car park operator in Dublin City and they are interested in hiring a contracts manager to their management team to oversee an important contract with a huge client of theirs. This is an excellent opportunity to take on leadership opportunity for a person coming from a manufacturing, logistics or transport background.
Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communication to deliver KPIs
- Track service delivery against contract plans and SLAs, with regular reporting and detailed analysis
- Building relationships with our client and suppliers. Regular client engagement and representing the company at weekly meetings. Initiating frequent and proactive communications
- Creating strategies for the operational functions of the business to ensure continuous improvement, delivery of SLA’s and growth
- Working with the executive team to design and implement business plans, translating into actionable goals for performance and service improvements
- Delivering the operational and strategic decisions to ensure those goals are met
- Working with your management team ensuring the continuous improvement of qualitative controls / operating procedures in the organisation, developing new and existing internal quality controls and developing annual plans
- Input and support into the ongoing monitoring of existing qualitative frameworks including Q Mark Quality Systems and ISO
- Delivery of key projects including the implementation and automation of management systems and contract restructuring
- Evaluate operational and financial performance through analysis and interpretation of data and reacting accordingly in order to achieving the business goals
- Working with the finance department to develop financial budgets. Overall responsibility for budget management, financial performance and attainment of financial goals
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to audit finding trends and recommend improvements
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a senior management role and will withhold experience in service, transport and logistics businesses. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills will be essential and strong written and verbal communication. Our client is seeking someone who is energetic, hardworking and diligent and who is self-driven and motivated. Third level degree or masters in engineering, IT, HR or a business discipline.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.