Production / Demand Planner
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 engineering Dublin Dublin IE GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Dublin based manufacturing facility is looking to hire a production/ demand planner for its core team which will be on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the production/ demand planner include:
- Plan and manage daily production schedule that will meet with the customer service target
- Establish robust demand forecasts
- Liaise with sales, marketing and customer service
- Conduct analysis of sales forecasts together with marketing and finance
- Reports on forecast and plan attainment accuracy to senior management
- Coordinate forecast updates and manage demand changes within key areas of business
- Dealing customer and warehouse queries
As the production demand planner, you will hold a qualification in supply chain management, and be able to demonstrate a very strong work ethic as well as a high attention detail. Essentially you will be able to competently use SPA and microsoft excel and ideally have a strong understanding of MRP/APO and IBP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong problem solver to join a successful organisation in Dublin.
If you are interested in the production/ demand planner role, please apply today or contact Daniel Tierney on the details provided for more information.