Junior Demand Planner
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg industry are looking to recruit a Junior Demand Planner. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the junior demand planner:
- Control inventory levels in line with established targets
- Manage the Demand Plan, managing the weekly planning process
- Develop strong relations with manufacturing and work with them to minimise impact on production issues
- Handle daily operational challenges within the segment
- Reporting & analysis on inventory levels, customer service levels and planning
- Work with other departments to communicate & resolve any product supply issues that may arise
- Deliver up-to-date demand plan on a weekly basis as part of the planning process
- Appraise forecasts results and implement action plan to improve
- Work with key customers to agree on collaborative demand forecasts
You will have 1+ year relevant supply chain experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Degree qualification preferred. You will have excellent planning and organisational skills along with being highly numerate and have strong communication skills.
If you are interested in the junior demand planner role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.