Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fmcg organisation are looking to recruit a Demand Planner. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Control inventory levels in line with established targets
- Manage the Demand Plan, managing the weekly planning process
- Develop strong relations with manufacturing and work with them to minimise impact on production issues
- Handle daily operational challenges within the segment
- Reporting & analysis on inventory levels, customer service levels and planning
- Work with other departments to communicate & resolve any product supply issues that may arise
- Deliver up-to-date demand plan on a weekly basis as part of the planning process
- Appraise forecasts results and implement action plan to improve
- Work with key customers to agree on collaborative demand forecasts
You will have 2+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Degree qualification preferred. Excellent analytical, planning and organisational skills. Experience with planning systems would be beneficial but not essential.