Supply Chain Analyst
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a supply chain analyst with a strong understanding of SAP. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Support delivery of growth objectives by maximising the supply of products and increasing service levels
- Accurately manage and progress customer orders from input through to dispatch and invoice in SAP
- Identify order variance to forecast total company stocks and take appropriate action to safeguard supply
- Measure, report & present service level performance versus KPIs
- Ensure smooth operation of the order to cash process in SAP
- Resolve daily operational system issues
- Manage and complete extensive regression testing for annual SAP upgrades
- Drive continuous improvement, implementing new functionality and ways of working where appropriate
- Manage and develop strong relationships with priority customers
As the Supply Chain Analyst you will have 2+ year's experience as SAP Super / Key User along with having an expert knowledge of SD and MM modules within SAP (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have an advanced level of proficiency in MS Office with some experience in business intelligence. You will have the ability to manipulate, analyse, & clearly present data.