Food Product Development Specialist
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg industry are looking to recruit a Food Product Development Specialist. The role is a 12 month contract with the potential to become long term based in Cork.
Key responsibilities of the food product development specialist:
- Developing product and packaging for all products, sourcing innovative products and packaging where possible
- Ensuring product and packaging specifications comply with all relevant EU legislation
- Developing packaging design for all products
- Developing innovative launch plans for new product introductions, monitoring and driving existing product performance
- Support sourcing of brand products through the e-auction process
- Working within a broad cross functional team to ensure the effective delivery of brand in store
As the food product development specialist you will have 2+ years experience in a similar role involving product development along with a Degree qualification in Food Science, Food Business or similar (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be able to demonstrate strong organisational, analytical and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in the product development specialist role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.