Salary €45,000 - €60,000 per annum
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Robinson
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 property-and-housing Dublin North Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently seeking an experienced Procurement and Purchasing Specialist for a newly created role within a fast-paced multinational company in North County Dublin.
This newly created position is extremely varied and the chosen candidate will be responsible for a variety of procurement duties included below. The position will be suited to an individual with a proven track record in procurement.
- Responsible for all Procurement, Planning and Forecasting of capital equipment for international entities.
- Work closely with Design and Construction teams for operational delivery as well as the Asset Management team to ensure smooth handover of assets.
- Responsible for process creation and continuous evaluation as well as continuous service improvement and vendor management practice.
- Ensure proper documentation is in line with Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Cost management and analysis of client requirements in order to maximise results.
- Preparation financial/administrative reports relating to Procurement when requested.
- Manage request for proposal process.
- Implementing and reporting KPIs.
- Assisting in development of Procure-to-Pay process and policy development.
- Drive continuous improvement, proactively introduce and implement process changes.
- Communicate with internal customers in order to develop a common deliverable to the final customer, optimisation of supplier base.
- Management of supplier commercial relationships and existing contracts.