Operational Procurment Manager
Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per annum
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 purchasing-and-procurement Dublin North Dublin IE EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is a leading building supplier with a huge global presence and is currently in the market for an Operational Procurement Manager. An excellent opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to advance their career with a highly successful business in Dublin.
- Accountable for execution of category strategy in Ireland
- Act a lead buyer for an operating business
- Identify and enable opportunities for cost reduction and service improvements
- Lead and guide the local procurement team
- Monthly reports for savings, benefits and initiatives
- Connect strategies to the business strategy
- Deliver overall strategy and plans across all channels
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships
- Hit profitability targets
- Identify and interpret results, trends, business and market environment and drive procurement performance
The suitable candidate for this opportunity will be a well-rounded individual with strong business awareness and commercial awareness and who is people and data driven and able to make important decisions. You will connect with the organisation on a larger scale and engage and ensure key objectives and met. Our client is interested in someone with a manufacturing background who is analytical, with good leadership capabilities, and can problem solve.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.