Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 engineering Dublin Dublin IE EUR 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Dublin based organisation is interested in employing a category buyer in a permanent role.
Key responsibilities are:
Lead the development of strategic sourcing plans
- Lead procurement initiatives with accountability to deliver savings and financial objectives
- Engage with internal stakeholders to generate ideas and opportunities
- Review the macroeconomic and supply and demand dynamics
- Lead negotiations of commercial terms
- Ensure suppliers are compliant with company policy and procedures
- Measure supplier performance
- Be a key point of contact for category and subcategory for both internal and external stakeholders
As the category buyer, you will withhold a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, and be able to demonstrate strong analytical, research and problem solving skills and you will be commercially driven and results focused. You should also be capable of developing and maintaining key relationships with existing suppliers and potentially new partners within the supply market and engage with internal stakeholders in the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a category buyer to join a growing organisation that is based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the category buyer role, please apply today or contact Daniel Tierney on the details provided for more information.