Divisional Procurement Manager - Netherlands
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading blue chip multinational organisation are looking to recruit a divisional procurement manager - Netherlands to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity based in The Netherlands.
Key responsibilities of the divisional procurement manager - Netherlands:
- Development of the procurement strategy, with key drivers of application of sound management principles, private label development, top supplier management and global direct sourcing
- Work closely with the national and regional category managers and country procurement directors to determine the current and future sourcing needs, implementing strategic initiatives to deliver the strategy
- Drive annual cost savings projects, margin improvements, and other procurement benefits, using best-in-class category management
- Provide monthly reporting on savings, benefits, key initiatives and projects as well as procurement dashboard
- Build strong and effective relationships both with internal customers and external suppliers to create the framework for the implementation of procurement initiatives and processes
- Work closely with procurement leadership and business top management to align on category strategies and key decisions
- Provide monthly reports and KPI’s that demonstrate continuous improvement and delivery across all key categories
As the divisional procurement manager - Netherlands you will have a successful multi-year track record in a procurement management. Procurement experience is required, both in corporate roles as well as in operating companies on a multinational scale. You will have a deep understanding of procurement management in a B2B environment understanding the various stakeholders & decision makers across the chain & how to impact successfully in this environment. You will have strong project management skills, be a resilient negotiator who can deliver under pressure and have exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational organisation in Amsterdam.
If you are interested in the divisional procurement manager - Netherlands role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the details provided. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.