Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A pharmaceutical company undergoing a current expansion are looking to recruit a Senior Buyer. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities senior buyer include:
- Procure and order pharmaceutical products from approved suppliers and source additional suppliers on a continuous basis
- Plan purchase strategy based on business plan/sales
- Obtain the required quantities of products in line with sales
- Negotiate prices of existing products where possible and investigate new opportunities
- Travel may vary depending on the products and requirements of the Company
- Develop and maintain close cooperation with supply chain department
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards stock issues
- Work closely with the Quality Department
As the senior buyer you will have 5+ years' experience in purchasing along with a relevant qualification (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Background in procurement sourcing is required. Any experience within the parallel trade industry would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the senior buyer role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.