Warehouse Operations Manager
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A well established organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Managing the delivery of the Distribution Centre targets and proactively assisting with the development and implementation of programs which will see the ongoing improvement of all standards
- Management of the KPIs and where appropriate implement timely corrective and improvement actions to achieve the targets
- Active participation in relevant cross-functional and logistics network projects
- Effective resource projection planning and management
- Playing a leadership role in maintaining and building on the Supply Chain engagement framework to create high performing teams, improve employee engagement and participation, drive continuous improvement and a high performing culture
- Maintain continuous focus on Employee Welfare with specific emphasis on Health & Safety, HACCP, Hygiene, and absenteeism
You will have 5+ years senior operations management experience along with a qualification in supply chain, logistics or similar (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Background within fmcg logistics or manufacturing environment. Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Possess excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.