General Manager - Warehouse
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a General Manager - Warehouse. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
- Establishing and analysing the key strategic warehousing drivers and coordinating appropriate plans to address these
- Identifying long-term operational capacity and productivity issues and implementing action plans accordingly
- Assessing new technologies for their potential impact on improving operational efficiencies
- Analysing daily and weekly trends against Warehouse department plans and forecasts
- Manage KPI’s against agreed targets
- Setting joint business plans with providers and managing against budget
- Setting annual Warehouse Department Plan and managing against budget
- Supplying information on trends to Supply Chain team and Sales Managers to ensure information flow through the business
- Building a team of highly motivated, capable individuals who can drive the Warehouse strategy and ensure excellence in operating standards on a day-to-day basis
You will have 10+ years experience in a senior supply chain or operations management position within the fmcg industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a 3rd level qualification, along with strong commercial ability and excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience of managing 3rd party logistics contracts and knowledge of supply chain/warehousing systems is essential.
If you are interested in the general manager - warehouse role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.