Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the engineering sector are looking to recruit a Transport Analyst. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the transport analyst:
- Ensure weekly/monthly KPI are produced, reviewed and confirmed by Transport Operations Teams
- Fleet Data Analyst Reporting
- Report to Transport Manager and Operations Manager
- Managing the issuing of Tax, CVRT, Insurance discs to company drivers.
- Weekly toll reporting
- Manage Daily Vehicle Check database
- Manage Fleet Mailbox for vehicle service requests
- Issuing and off hiring lease vehicles
You will have preferably some experience in a similar transport support role. Strong understanding of Excel required. You will have excellent data analysis and presentation skills, along with strong communication skills.