Logistics & Customer Service Administrator
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 10 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading company within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Logistics & Customer Service Administrator. This is a permanent role based in Louth.
- Fulfilment of customer orders, analysis of performance and liaison with customers regarding customer service requirements and their KPIs
- Updating and uploading data on the internal system – customer orders, order picking, confirming hauliers collection/deliveries etc
- Deliver analysis of performance – for the business and customers
- Ability to problem solve, provide solutions and communicate with customers
- Record information and produce T&L cost/efficiency reports
- Manage and drive improvement in 3pls and other service providers Customer Service KPI’s agreed in SLA’s
- Ability to negotiate/renegotiate rates for transport orders based on agreed incoterms, working with Freight Forwarder or shipping lines to provide Sea, Road and Air freight services
- Manage all rate requests with Freight forwarding and Shipping suppliers
- Preparing and management of shipping documents – including BOL’s, Commercial invoices, Packing lists, export certs, PODs etc
- Follow up on sales and delivery enquiries liaising with customers and internal stakeholders across various departments
You will have 2+ year’s experience in a similar role, either in freight forwarding or shipping type position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Some customer service experience in relation to dealing with service providers is essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent computer skills.