Customer Collaboration Manager
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 fmcg Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an innovative client orientated brand in FMCG and the director is interested in hiring a customer collaboration manager to the Dublin branch. An excellent opportunity to join this company’s supply chain team and deal with most important customers.
- Managing the supply chain relationship with key customers
- Management of the Customer Planning Team and Office Manager, having three direct reports
- Implementing a suite of customer planning metrics and reports including Service Level reporting
- Managing the day to day relationship with the storage and transport partners
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
- Supporting the wider supply chain team
- Managing key customer planning IT projects
This role will be most suited to a customer facing individual who has strong communication and a nice personality. You will be able to use Excel proficiently and produce reports and can allocate stock, supervise and manage people. Exceptional work ethic, can perform in a busy environment and who is energetic and withholds and positive outlook.
An opening now to join a flourishing business in Dublin and take on a leading position.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney to find out more information.