Quality Systems Coordinator
Consultant Daniel Tierney
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 engineering Dublin Dublin IE GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Leinster located leading business to business manufacturer and supplier is interested in hiring a quality systems coordinator to their technical team.
Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Maintain the customer audit schedule and make sure audits are effectively coordinated
- Update the Food Safety and Quality Management systems ensuring it meets BRC v8 requirements
- Maintain and update all risk assessments and reports
- Maintain calibration matrix and ensure all equipment is sent for calibration
- Ensure of customer codes of practise are continually reviewed
- Ensure training and training records are up to date
- Prepare reports and attend management meetings
- Working closely with operations management team and quality assurance
As a quality systems coordinator, you will essentially withhold a bachelors degree in food science, technology or food quality management, and you will be capable of demonstrating four years of experience in a food manufacturing high risk environment and have excellent knowledge of maintaining and achieving BRC grade A. Good communications skills writing and verbal and the ability to work across multifunctional business as well as strong technical report writing skills.
This is a great opportunity for a quality systems coordinator to join a leading business that is based in Kildare.
If you are interested in this quality systems coordinator role, please apply or contact Daniel Tierney on the details provide for more information.