Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a HSQE Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
- Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that best practice is being implemented
- Review documentation for adequacy advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files
- Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations
- Check that staff has access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content
- Complete necessary H&S training as required
- Discuss site performance with Site Teams and agree actions to be taken
- Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ
- Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required
You will have previous experience in a similar health and safety related position along with a qualification in the same field, preferably Degree level. Excellent communication skills essential.